Learn to write Chinese Characters with 100 Pages of Handwriting Practice Paper. Increase your chances of understanding any text by focusing on the 100 most common characters according to comprehensive Chinese text analysis. Get better fast at writing Chinese characters. Use this large box paper with pinyin to study writing and pronunciation.
- 100 most common Chinese characters
- Mi Zi Ge format (Named after the Chinese Character for rice: 米 )
- 80 squares on each page
- Stroke order rules and a short introduction to stroke variants
- White distraction-free paper
- 8.5 x 11 inches (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Don’t wait. Get this book now and write like a native in no-time