Learning Chinese? Then this notebook with 150 empty practice sheets is what you need.
- 150 pages for writing Chinese characters
- Tian Zi Ge format (cross-shaped guidelines – if you are looking for a more beginner-friendly format check out our Mi Zi Ge paper)
- 10 x 15 squares on each page
- Perfect for HSK1/2 Vocabulary (which consists of 150 words each)
- Stroke order rules and a short stroke variants introduction
Note: The practice pages do not contain pre-filled characters – check out our other exercise books if you are looking for study material